Skip to content
Terms & Conditions
- Trade only – H Grossman Ltd only supply to wholesale customers and do not sell directly to the public. Our products are available from all good shops.
- Mainland orders under £500.00 will be subject to carriage charge. Offshore orders may be liable to a carriage surcharge.
- All goods are invoiced at the price ruling at the time of despatch.
- Payment is strictly 30 days net from the date of the invoice. 3% interest per month will be added for every month that the account is overdue until paid in full. Failure to comply with these terms will result in your account being put on hold.
- Claims with regard to loss, damage, or non-delivery must be reported in writing (email or fax preferred) WITHIN 7 DAYS, otherwise we cannot accept responsibility. Damaged goods, which have been accepted by us shall be repaired, replaced, credited or disposed of without credit, at our own discretion.
- Faulty Goods – No goods will be accepted into our Warehouse without prior authorisation or arrangement. Customers are responsible for the carriage incurred in returning any goods.
- Products are covered by warranty and spare parts are available from our spare parts department.
- All sizes, colours and materials shall be subject to reasonable commercial variation.
- The price of the goods shall be our quoted price, or when no price has been quoted, the list price in our published price list current at the date of acceptance of the order. All prices are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
- Any dates quoted for delivery of goods are approximate only, and we shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the goods howsoever caused. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by us in writing. The goods may be delivered by us in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Legal Ownership and Retention of Title. The risk in goods supplied by the company to the buyer shall pass from the company to the buyer upon delivery of such goods. However, notwithstanding delivery and the passing of legal and beneficial ownership, shall not pass to the buyer until the company has received in cash or cleared funds, payment in full for all the goods delivered to the buyer under this and all other contracts between the company and the buyer for which payment of the full price of the goods thereunder has not been paid. Payment of the full price of the goods shall include the amount of any interest or other sum payable under the terms of this and all other contracts between the company and buyer under which the goods were delivered. The company shall be entitled to charge late payment interest on the buyer’s overdue account at a rate of 3% per calendar month and to recover from the buyer the cost of collecting and recovering overdue accounts.
- Goods over 3 months old shall not be replaced or credited.
- In the event of legal action being taken to collect overdue accounts, all expenses incurred shall be borne by the customer.
- Goods are supplied on a sale only basis.
- Clearance items are sold on a strictly no returns basis. Trading terms for clearance goods are strictly 7 days. No discount is allowed on clearance items.
- If the account is not kept up-to-date, H Grossman Limited reserve the right to cancel all outstanding orders and replacement stock cannot be guaranteed.
- This contract, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland.
- Our terms and conditions of sale apply – these cannot be overruled by a company’s own terms and conditions. No goods inward receipt stamp imposing terms and conditions of another company will be accepted without prior agreement.